Delo 1000 Marine
Delo®1000 Marine is a lower alkaline reserve (12 Base Number) trunk piston engine oil (TPEO).
Available in SAE grades 30, 40
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Maintains power output - The detergent/dispersant additive system provides control of high temperature deposits in areas such as the undercrown of the piston and the piston ring belt area, enabling piston rings to function efficiently.
- Prolongs oil life - Base Number (BN) level and superior alkalinity retention characteristics maintain sufficiently high BN under all service conditions to ensure corrosive acids formed by the combustion of fuel sulfur are effectively neutralized, thereby minimizing liner wear.
- Efficient purifying system performance - Excellent water separation characteristics enable water to be centrifuged out with essentially no loss of additive.
Delo®1000 Marine is designed for use in mediumspeed trunk piston engines burning distillate fuels with sulfur content up to 1.5% in marine or stationary service.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines burning distillate fuels in marine main and auxiliary powerplant service.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines burning distillate fuels in stationary powerplant service