Delo Syn-Trans XE SAE 50
Delo® Syn-Trans XE SAE 50 is a premium performance, syntheticbased, non-EP heavy-duty manual transmission oil with excellent thermal and oxidation resistance.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Minimizes operating costs - Rapid circulation and reduced drag on gears reduces gear wear, and provides fuel economy benefits.
- Reduces maintenance - Excellent thermal and oxidative stability reduces deposit formation under severe operating conditions. This keeps gears and bearings cleaner, preventing oil film disruption which can result in increased wear rates. Effective anti-rust additives protect transmission components. High oxidation stability provides extended drain intervals.
- Minimizes inventory costs - Naturally high viscosity index ensures effective lubrication over a wide range of temperatures. This allows use in a variety of applications, and eliminates any need for separate summer and winter grade gear oils.
Delo® Syn-Trans XE SAE 50 has been designed to provide excellent protection for non-synchronised heavy-duty manual transmissions which do not require EP type gear oils.
- North American type, heavy duty non-synchronised manual transmissions, such as those manufactured by Eaton, ArvinMeritor & Mack.
- Specially suitable where operating conditions are severe or where equipment must operate in extremely hot or cold climates.
- Not to be used as engine crankcase oil.