Delo 400 XLE Synblend SAE 10W-30
Delo® 400 XLE Synblend SAE 10W-30 is a premium performance synthetic blend fuel economy and mixed fleet motor oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CJ-4 or SM service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
1 Fuel economy comparison to SAE 15W-40 oils based on SAE J1321 testing in class 6 and class 8 vehicles. Actual results will vary depending on vehicle type, load and other driving conditions.
For full product description see the PDS
- Improves fuel economy - Up to 3.6% improvements vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in on road testing in class 6 vehicles and up to 1% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in on-road testing in class 8 vehicles.
- Minimizes fleet maintenance costs - Specially selected additives and premium base stocks provide exceptional soot dispersancy, wear and deposit control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Reduces emissions - Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalyst metals and the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
Delo® 400 XLE Synblend SAE 10W-30 is formulated using advanced additive technology to provide outstanding protection and improved fuel economy1 for on highway applications including 2010 compliant engines.
The following applications whenever the manufacturer recommends SAE 10W-30 grade:
- Mixed fleets of four-stroke diesel engines (naturally aspirated and turbocharged)
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002 and 2007, Euro V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 and ADR 80/03